Special Weapons

Now presenting the story I did for the Friends of Ace "Remembrance of the Daleks" watchalong that also acted as a fundraiser for the Terrence Higgins Trust (do donate to them if you can)! While I absolutely love how they presented my story (seen here), they also did kinda make it hard to distinguish the two narrative voices at certain points, so here's this special edition version of it which is just the document I sent them where I made an effort to keep the 2 perspectives separate.

This story had been one in the back of my brain for a while and I'm glad I finally got to use it for something, especially for a good cause as opposed to just leaving it to rot on my blog!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LINDA - High Score of Death!!!

The Devouring: A Doctor Who Story