LINDA - High Score of Death!!!

 It is with a weird sense of pride that I present High Score of Death, my only contribution to the Doctor Who LOCKDOWN fanfiction section. A fanfiction where, throughout all of it, I get a character's name wrong, the MAIN CHARACTER of the episode he's from... but it's fine, he's from a different universe and it's totally authorial intent.

While you can find the original version of the story on the website, I have chosen to put my own version on my blog solely because they moved where I put the title and it made the first paragraph read weirdly. Probably shouldn't have done something that goes against format, or put the title both above and below the first paragraph, but it's too late now. I also gave the title a funky arcade font, that wasn't in the original draft but it's there now.

Update: Uhh yeah turns out the website is gone forever, good thing I archived it I guess.

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Special Weapons

The Devouring: A Doctor Who Story